Looking to get organized this year? Here are my three tips, which I originally shared with the #HerPowerPlays community.
- Get your plan in place and get it written down!
- Choose a planner or an online tool to help keep your plan in one place.
- Work your plan!
Get your systems in place.
- Know what the 5 essential systems for small business are and make sure you have them.
- Focus on what’s most important to you now and fold the rest in. Don’t overwhelm yourself trying to do it all at once.
- For the next 3 to 5 days, write down all the things you do.
- Identify what you can outsource now. Also, make note of what you want to outsource later
- Identify things you *shouldn’t* be spending your time on.
- Use this list to help you figure out what you might want an assistant or intern to do for you.