It's here! The Next 12 Months: Weekly Planner
A Planner Designed With Business Owners In Mind.
Running a business is a big deal. Whether you're in it part time or full time, working alone or getting some help along the way, you've got a lot to do – and a lot to remember. Staying organized and having the right tools in place will help you stay on track and reach the great goals you have in your sights.
This planner was made for you.
- Undated. Start using it any time!
- Available in both letter (8.5″ x 11″) and half (5.5″ x 8.5″) sizes
- This practical planner features monthly and weekly planning space, marketing and stats tracking sheets, review pages and note pages.
- Ideal for solopreneurs, freelancers and small business owners that wear many hats.
- Keep track of your priorities, outreach and opportunities in one place.
The simple and clean design allows you to make the most of the space and stay focused on what matters in your business.
Map your month. Plot important dates and set your goals for the month. The big picture.
Plan your week. Keep your to-do's in one place. Set your priorities. Track what you need to do each day.
Manage your marketing. Put yourself out there. Use the marketing tracker to help you get yourself out there for the world to see.
See your growth. Track important metrics and see how you grow over the next 12 months.
One great place to log your dreams and goals, remember important details, and see how much you've grown.
Ready to buy? Choose your planner:
Can't decide on size or format? Check this out:
Details and Use Tips:
- This planner is 210 pages (105 sheets, double sided).
- The coil-bound print edition is printed on high quality paper and has protective covers on the back and front.
- The paperback version features the same design and contents in a slimmer format on standard paper.
- Getting the Digital Edition? Print double sided to save trees (and not carry a massive planner)! Cut paper use in half – only 105 sheets!
- If you're using something fancier than a standard ballpoint pen and printing double sided, I highly recommend printing on thicker paper. Standard print paper is “20 lb” – I printed mine on 28 lb paper – I can use my favorite felt tip and Sharpie pens with no bleed through.