[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I've always been an internet junkie. The minute my mom signed us up for an AOL account, I've been using the internet to connect with people. After launching my business, I began using blogging, then email marketing and social media, to increase my visibility and grow my audience. In 2008, I began training other small biz owners on how to leverage these tools for themselves. These tools helped me find and grow my community, make amazing connections and grow my business faster than I would have otherwise. I love sharing what I know with others so that they can use the awesome technology available to all of us as a way to grow their businesses. If you need a boost (or a kick in the pants) in this area, read on to learn how I can help.
Social Strategy Session
Ideal for entrepreneurs who want to jump start their social marketing plan. New to social media? Or getting less than stellar results? I hear you. But maybe it's time for your audience to hear you. Just because you publish fresh content to your website or blog doesn't mean it'll get found. You need to give it a boost. And that's where a killer social media content plan comes in.
What we'll cover:
- Identify your social media goals, objectives, and challenges.
- Assessing your current level of social media knowledge.
- Analyze what you're currently doing on your social channels.
- Decide which social channels are right for your business.
What you'll get:
- Recommendations for improving your overall social media strategy.
- Simple tweaks you can make right away to boost your campaign results.
- Daily action plan for working social media into your marketing efforts.
Smart Social Management
Ideal for businesses and corporations who need consistent and ongoing social outreach. Whether you need to attract new customers or control your message, I can help you to create a conversation around your brand. Through our regular training and strategy sessions, you'll learn how to connect with, engage, and grow your social audience.
Here's what's included:
- Social Strategy Session plus planning, implementing, and management.
- An editorial calendar and content development plan.
- Engaging content for the social media platforms of your choice.
- Monitoring your brand's social and online presence.
What you'll get:
- Technical set up of your chosen social platforms.
- Daily management of accounts, from posting content to interacting with fans.
- Regular check-ins and monthly analytics reporting.
- Well-managed social media platforms that get you noticed.
While I do strategy sessions for any kind of business, I only take on management projects for brands whose mission I can get behind and support. I'd love to learn about your work to see how we vibe.
Questions about working with me? Check out my Frequently Asked Questions page.