Not sure where to begin on your path to a more organized and efficient business? This page will help you identify which services and resources are right for you – or you can explore all of my services. Contact me any time if you have questions!
Emerging + DIY Business Owners
If you're just starting out OR prefer to go the DIY route, here are some resources that can help.
- Check out my calendar for upcoming events and classes.
- I also have a variety of self-study training videos and courses you can access any time.
- Learn more about the five essential systems every small business owner needs.
- If you need some one-on-one help to set you in the right direction, sign up for a one time strategy or Ask Me Anything session.
If you're out of DIY mode and ready for some one-on-one help from an expert, I've got just what you need.
- Get started on the right foot by signing up for a strategy or Ask Me Anything session.
- Need help putting systems together for the first time or need to overhaul what you're doing so you can avoid overwhelm and be more productive? My Kick Start packages include your strategy session, action plan and 10, 20 or 40 hours of support to calm the chaos and get things running the way you've always wanted.
Rapid Growth/Mature Businesses
When you're at a place where business is flowing and your team is growing – or you want it to – you don't have time to waste with inefficient and ineffective systems. You need to partner with someone who can put processes and systems in place that will help you scale your business with ease.
- My 90 Day One Organized Business Program includes a deep dive assessment of your current needs, in depth review of your current systems and processes, revising current systems and implementing fresh ones, documenting your processes and training you and your team. Contact me to learn more.
- If you're interested in ongoing support, contact me to discuss your online business management, project management or marketing automation needs.