- This event has passed.
The Biz Panel – Rock Your Business in 2015
January 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
How can you start 2015 off on the right foot? If you want to grow your business, you’ve got to be serious about your business, be practical and take action. We’re here to help you make it happen.
We’ll give you tips, tools, resources, guidance and advice for how to:
create an ideal vision and plan for the year
streamline your biz by getting rid of what isn’t working
generate more business through better marketing
manage it through better systems and organization
monetize beyond your core service or product
Come see what The Biz Panel can do for you and your business:
- You will gain valuable insight and ideas for your business
- We’ll find things you haven’t thought of, unlocking potential in your business you didn’t even know existed
- We can help you construct simple plans which can be implemented immediately
- And we’ll simplify it so you won’t feel overwhelmed
If you know you need to make changes or improvements in your business, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
Co-hosted by At the Helm and Professional Women’s Network of Southern California
Biz Panelists & Topics:
- Susan M. Baker, The Escape Hatcher, will challenge you to look for enticing monetization possibilities in your business. What other services can you provide? What upsells can you create? How simply and quickly can you do it? Stop the analysis paralysis that keeps you from providing more value to your clients & customers and vow to make more $$$ in 2015.
- Rebecca Quinn, of Rebecca Quinn Business Solutions, will talk about how to reach customers who need and want what you have: Breaking it down from strategy to tasks on your calendar – so you’ll always know what to do next.
- Alaia Williams, of At the Helm and The Entrepreneur Connection, will talk about business systems to help you become more efficient and effective. Your business needs a solid foundation to support its growth. Alaia will clue you into what you need to know now and how to make it happen.
Special Guest: Margalit Ward – www.getupgirl.org
Margalit supports her clients with identifying their ideal vision and developing a clear action plan to powerfully move them forward.
Margalit started and grew two successful graphic design and publishing companies, received her coaching certification from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, and is a graduate of Counseling and Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She’s commited to supporting her clients in taking their lives and businesses to the next level while focusing on creating balance and success in all areas of their life.
It has been said that two heads are better than one, and well, we’re bringing you four!
Four areas of expertise
all working for you.
In addition to hearing from our panel, each expert will also do one-on-one laser coaching sessions. Limited spots are available, so make sure to snag a spot early!
6:00pm – Check in & networking. Come early and connect with other small business owners before the panel starts!
– Plenty of great food and drinks are available for purchase from Romancing the Bean
7:00pm – Panel starts
8:00pm – Laser Coaching and networking
8:45pm – Giveaways and closing
– Fabulous networking with other business owners – find potential customers & clients, joint venture partners and more!
– Bring your business cards, flyers and samples to share in our LinkUp area!
– You are also welcome to contribute a product or service for the prize drawing at the end of the evening! (Please email email@example.com if you’d like to contribute)
Plenty of free street parking is available. If needed, the church parking lot across the street is also available.
About The Biz Panel:
Susan Baker, the Escape Hatcher, helps solopreneurs utilize the five most common types of monetization to expand their money making potential and simple strategies for assuring implementation.escapehatcher.com
Rebecca Quinn, MA Organizational Management, works with business owners and professionals, just starting out or established, to get more customers, get rid of overwhelm and make more income. As a small business specialist, she creates simple systems to run the business plus marketing & social media to stand out & get found online and off.rebeccaquinn.com
Alaia Williams works with business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their businesses. Alaia digs deep with her clients to understand the nature of their business and where they want to go. Her company specializes in small business systems, processes, and organizing. Providing custom solutions for each client’s needs, Alaia helps her client’s businesses become more organized, efficient and effective so that they can thrive. alaiawilliams.com