- This event has passed.
Marketing Mastermind – January 2016
January 25, 2016 - February 29, 2016$60
This 6-week marketing mastermind provides structure and support for freelancers and entrepreneurs who want to grow their client base.
If you’re serious about getting more clients this year, don’t miss out on this great opportunity to kick start your year.
Joining our group provides:
• invaluable support
• the accountability you need to succeed
• the chance to network and build relationships with other business owners.
During each meeting, we’ll talk about goals, challenges and how to tackle the week ahead.
You also have the option to participate in our service trade. What does that mean? Well, most of us get our best clients through referrals. Our service trade allows us to connect with other members so that we can see them in action. This allows us to make better qualified referrals. Heck, you may even pick up some clients out of it. While not required, it is recommended that each person do at least one trade – give a consultation, assessment, or put your service in action. If you’d like to get an hour, you must give one back to someone else in the group and so on.
Calls are every Monday at 8am Pacific from January 25, 2016 to February 29, 2016.
After registration, you’ll receive a calendar invite for the calls, information on how to get started and you’ll be given access to our group space to communicate with other participants between calls.
To participate in the mastermind you will need:
- Good cell phone reception or internet access. You can dial into our calls or join online. Don’t worry – audio only, no need to dress up!
- A copy of Get Clients Now or similar 30-day marketing program.
- A commitment do your success and the success of others in the group – do the work and support others as they do theirs.
- Group will have a minimum of 4 people and a max of 10 people.
- Calls will be recorded, but being there live will help you get the most out of the group
- If you need to buy the GCN book, I recommend the print version, not Kindle.