Smart Strategies for Small Businesses
My passion is helping business owners connect with the resources they need to succeed. I have a diverse background that got me to where I am now. We can chat about that over a couple of soy chai teas sometime. What it boils down to is this: I value people, relationships and connection. I wouldn’t be in business today without those things. I use all the tools in my arsenal to help you build and run your business while minimizing the fluff and frustration you don’t need to deal with. Focus your energy on what you do best – we’ll figure out how you can spend less time on the rest.
Systems Strategy, Online Business Management & Project Management
How can I help you grow your business?
SYSTEMS + OPERATIONS
- Co-create processes and procedures that help you work more efficiently
- Document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Create training documentation and videos
- Create operations manuals
- Co-create and build sales funnels
- Identify and set up new systems and tools to streamline your operations
- Modify existing policies and procedures and help you leverage existing systems that are currently under utilized
- Create onboarding + welcome process for new clients
- Create workflows for jobs and projects
PROJECT MANAGEMENT + COLLABORATION
- Create project plans
- Project manage internal and client projects
- Brainstorm and collaborate on ideas
- Research potential clients and collaborators
- Co-create outreach + pitch strategy (including speaking venues, podcasts, blogs and other publications)
LAUNCH STRATEGY + SUPPORT
- Develop launch strategy and project plans
- Create landing and sales pages
- Co-create and execute supporting marketing strategy
EMAIL MARKETING + LIST BUILDING
- Develop email marketing and lead generation strategy (including opt-in and tripwire offers)
- Craft lead nurture and welcome series strategy
- Campaign creation
- Set up automations and sequences
CONTENT + SOCIAL MEDIA
- Co-create content strategy
- Co-create social media strategy
- Create editorial calendars and publishing schedules
If you’re ready to wave goodbye to overwhelm and say hello to doing the business the way you’ve been dreaming of, let’s get started!
Most Requested Systems and Services
Mail Chimp | ConvertKit/Seva | Dubsado | Shopify | Asana | Zapier |QuickBooks
Email Marketing Automation | Sales Funnel Strategy Setup | CRM Setup | Workflow Setup and Automation | Systems Integration | Process Documentation and Operations Manuals | Webinars and Online Courses | Program and Product Launches |Project Management
While there are systems and processes that work across a variety of industries and companies, I won’t push you to follow anyone else’s formula or process. I’m here to help you perfect your process and create a custom plan that’s unique to your strengths, and the needs of your company and customers.
When working with me, you get the benefit of my 12+ years of entrepreneurial experience, including over eight years spent helping folks like you organize and improve their businesses. I’ve been passionate about collaboration and connection since I launched my first business in 2006, which means you can also tap into the experience of my team members and colleagues to ensure you get exactly what you need.
Business Systems Strategy Session
Ideal for the DIY bootstrapper who wants to kick overwhelm to the curb and get on with the business of amazing service delivery. You will know what to do, when, why and how.
- Are you haphazardly piecing your systems together, hoping for the best?
- Do you feel like the chaotic disarray you call your workspace is blocking your creative flow?
- Have your days grown longer because you can’t decide what needs doing NOW and what can wait until later?
Let’s address your trouble spots and get you operating at a higher level.
- Get rid of the chaos in your workspace so you can expand your profits and impact.
- Assess the moving parts of your business: sales, marketing, finances and operations so you have clarity and direction for your next move.
- Eliminate the bloat in your business so you can devote your time and energy to what really matters (oh, and save money!).
- Get out of your own way and create a business you love – inside and out.
Here’s what you’ll walk away with:
- A clear action plan for properly setting up your space.
- The tools you need to turn your space into a productivity zone.
- A set of solid business systems to keep you organized and productive.
- More energy, better focus, and greater efficiency every day.
This one-time session covers all the major areas of your business. Understanding that you might not love systems as much as I do, I’ve designed the session to be pain-free – I promise.
Kick Start Packages
Ideal for seasoned entrepreneurs and business owners who want to move past the mayhem.
- Struggling with balancing your daily duties with all that brain clutter slowing you down?
- No time to break away from the grind and create systems for your routine tasks?
- Considering adding new services, products or team members to your business, but lack the structure to support them?
I help you organize and streamline your operations and processes so you can get unstuckandget things done.
Here’s what’s included:
- Business Systems Strategy Session + my expertise at executing and implementation. You can relax knowing your new strategies and programs are running smoothly.
- Set up accounts, programs and processes/automations for your business.
- Training sessions and guidance for you and your team as needed.
- Built in accountability and check-ins for 90 days.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- More consistency and efficiency in your daily operations.
- Motivation, empowerment, and the addictively good feeling of success.
Price: Starting at $450
Ongoing Support and Strategy
Ideal for business owners who need a back office partner that gets things done and helps keep things running.
- Ready to get things off your plate so you can focus on your core services or products?
- Need a hand keeping projects moving and systems humming?
After we’ve streamlined your operations, we continue to work together to push projects forward, make sure the right team members and systems are in place, and keep your goals in sight so that you have a greater chance of reaching them.
Here’s what’s included:
- Strategy + Implementation
- Regular check-in calls to make sure things are running smoothly and you’re not overwhelmed.
- Working with you and your team to make sure the back-end of your business is all tidied up and everyone is working efficiently. If you’re a team of one, this is even more important!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A collaborative partner who makes sure you’re on top of your game.
- Someone to help you vet ideas and discuss strategy with. Thinking of implementing a new system or process? Let’s work through the options and see how they fit with your current system.
- Peace of mind, knowing things on the back-end are A-OK.
Price: Custom, based on your needs. These services are offered on a monthly retainer basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any time is a great time, really. In an ideal world, you reach out to me when you’re starting out. I’d help get you set up from the get go. Every now and then as your business grows, you may reach out for more help, tweaks, fine tuning, etc.
That said, we don’t live in an ideal world do we? Most of my clients have been in business for a couple of years. They usually hire me when one of two things is happening: 1) Business is growing and they are having trouble keeping track of opportunities and everything that’s going on. They can’t handle anything more without getting their act together. Sometimes, they have systems but just haven’t figured out if they are using them properly. 2) Business isn’t so hot and they feel bad about what they haven’t done or what they’ve let slip through the cracks. They missed a proposal deadline. They forgot to follow up with an ideal prospect. They have no idea how much they are spending on their systems…or if they have the right systems…
Short answer: Yesterday would have been better than today. But, today is better than tomorrow.
Every client I work with is different and that’s one of the things I love about what I do.
My prices are typically broken down into packages, monthly fees or project prices. The best thing to do is contact me and let me know what you need help with. From there, I can help you identify a package or pricing structure that fits your situation. If you’re looking for a baseline idea – my strategy and assessment sessions are $199 when purchased a la carte and my packages start at $400 (with assessments included).
You can also read more about the options by clicking here.
If you know you have a lot of places where your business needs support, but you don’t know what to start with, I can help. I suggest scheduling a Business Systems Assessment. During that time, we’ll discuss your problem areas and I’ll make suggestions about what you should focus on first (and second and third and….). Contact me and I’ll let you know if an assessment session is right for you.
That depends. Are you a DIYer? Are you confident that you can take my recommended solutions and act on them? If so, I have no problem telling you what to do :-). A Business Systems Assessment will get you going in the right direction.
On the other hand, if you’re pressed for time, love to delegate, or if the concept of setting up systems makes you want to run off and hide on a tropical island, then I can set it all up (registrations, settings, any initial data needed, etc) and then show you how to use everything. A Kick Start Package is the way to go if this sounds like you.
What kind of decision maker are you? What’s your schedule like? I’ve worked with people who can make quick decisions (or defer to my suggestions), and schedule their appointments over the course of a week or two, while I work away in the background. They are off and running in just a few days. Other clients need more time to decide, want to test out a few options, run things by their teams, etc. Or, they might be busy with travel or projects of their own. In these situations, we may get everything done in a month or two. Work at your pace, no need to rush. If you’re purchasing a package, you have 3-6 months to use your hours (depending on which package you select). I’ve also had clients that have worked with me for over 5 years – we connect a few times a year for check ins and tune ups. It varies based on what you need and what serves you.