Thank you for signing up! Check your inbox for your planning worksheet.
If you need more guidance to help you along as you organize, you’ll love this:
The idea of organizing can feel overwhelming – especially when there’s a lot to do and you don’t know where to begin. The How to Organize Your Home Office for Maximum Productivity workbook can help you move quickly and easily through the process of creating a space that you feel great about AND that helps you work more efficiently and effectively.
This step-by-step workbook covers:
- Why You Should Organize Your Home Office
- Five Essential Steps to Getting Started
- Must Have Office Essentials
- Appointments & Scheduling
- Organizing Physical & Digital Files
- Company Manual
- Desk Space Do’s and Don’ts
- Cutting Down on Distractions & Inefficiency
And includes the following exercises and worksheets:
- Inspiring Office Space Brainstorm
- Office Organization Plan
- Office Essentials Plan
- Distraction-Free Plan
All of this is included in one handy fillable PDF. Work through this guide and you’ll be well on your way to feeling better about your work space than ever before.