Thank you for signing up! Hop over to your inbox to grab your checklist.
If knowing your type isn't enough and you're itching to get more meaningful work done each day – ASAP, grab this workbook now:
After you've learned how to identify your productivity type, walk through these 6 additional steps:
- Discover your peak energy time
- Eliminate distractions with the help of a simple timer
- Make friends with your calendar
- Batch your tasks, theme your weeks
- Schedule downtime into your day – every day!
- Review, reconsider and rework: identify the productivity tasks that work best for you
Includes the following exercises:
- Schedule your tasks according to this Action Priority Matrix
- Track your energy peaks + valleys during the day; find a pattern + work on your “Quick Wins” and “Major Projects” during those PEAK times
- Set yourself up for success by eliminating known distractions.
- Which calendar is your perfect match?
- Create your weekly themes
- Schedule downtime into your days
- Reflect on what productivity tasks work best for you, which you need to do more often, and which ones you want to dump
This workbook is available for only $7 from this page only!